Nowhere is Tapestry’s Person-Centered Care philosophy more evident than in our memory care program. We respect that each resident is an individual with a rich life and a unique personality. We don’t try to fit the resident into our program; we tailor the program to fit the individual.
It is important that our Tapestry trained caregivers get to know each resident; their habits, their likes and dislikes… the things that make them a unique person. This ongoing process is critical to being effective partners and guides along each resident’s path. We are here to learn and listen.
Together with the resident, family, physician, and staff; we will work with you to customize a personalized care plan. Personal care, nursing, meals and life enrichment are all tailored to fit each resident’s unique wants and needs. It’s all about respect for the individual. That’s what makes Tapestry approach a success.
Private Memory Care Studios
These studios are specially designed for those living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Staff members are trained and educated in the most up-to-date memory care practices.
Each of the three floors of our memory care includes 14 private suites, a family room area to relax and play a game or two, and a dining room/kitchen where residents can enjoy conversation around the dinner table. We provide residents with comfort, tranquility and sense of familiarity they need to support their journey
In addition to our many other community amenities, our Memory Care Residence Amenities include in the base monthly fee:
- Spacious private studio residences
- Emergency call system monitored 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- All utilities (electric, gas, water, trash and recycling)
- DIRECTV with premium channel selection
- Access to local and domestic long distance phone
- Wireless Internet access in each residence
|# Units||Average sq. ft.|
|Studio||44||338||call for pricing|
- Healthy, restaurant-style dining serving three meals and snacks daily
- Scheduled transportation in our Tapestry van
- Housekeeping weekly with daily bed-making service
- Personal laundry and/or linen service weekly (up to 2 loads a week)
- Personalized enrichment programs and social events scheduled daily
- Memory Care Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Personalized care plan designed for each resident
- Medication management oversight
- Individualized health and wellness programs
- Personal care staff responding 24-hours a day
- Nursing staff on-call 24-hours a day
- Coordination with various therapies, skilled nursing and hospice services
Memory Care Resident Optional Services
Additional fees are charged which are not included such as:
- Specialized diets/individualized nutrition supervision
- Private duty health aid
- Fall management
- Depression management
- Therapeutic 1:1 recreation
- Specialized/individualized behavioral interventions
- Chauffeured rides (escorted)
- Audio/visual communication between resident and primary care provider.
- Licensed nursing services
- Injectable medication administration