Mulligan Square is a slice of life from yesteryear. Its a cozy throwback street scene where residents of Tapestry Moon memory care are free to interact with their surroundings in unique and creative ways. Here are a few of the things that Tapestry residents can do at Mulligan Square:
- Take in a classic movie at the Strand Theatre, complete with velvet curtains and fresh popcorn.
- Sample a 7-layer cookie from the Rockland Bakery.
- Browse the newsstand for a magazine.
- Eat lunch at the sidewalk cafe.
- Stroll under the trees in natural sunlight.
- Buy a crisp apple from the fruit vendor.