INNOVATION FOR INDEPENDENCE
While we honor the past at Tapestry, we also look to the future. We work hard to seamlessly weave innovation and technology into the lives of our residents. The benefits for residents and families are clear… convenience, safety, and improved quality of life.
SILVERSPHERE SAFETY ALERT MONITORING SYSTEM
One of the most exciting new innovations we offer residents is the Silversphere Safety Alert Monitoring System. This system offers peace of mind to residents and their families.
- Push button and pull cord emergency call stations.
- Wearable wireless pendants can be worn either around the neck or discreetly on the wrist.
- Staff Rounds Check feature validates and reports electronically without the need for checklists. Also, when a resident is not checked on the prescribed schedule, the caregiver is reminded with an automatic alert.
- Incontinence Detection Silent Alert maintains the dignity of our residents.
- Access control systems secure the Tapestry building and allow access only to authorized personnel.
- If we are concerned about a resident getting out of bed, or otherwise moving during the night, our motion- based and pressure sensor-based features alerts caregivers to movement so they can ensure the resident remains safe.
TELEHEALTH MONITORING SYSTEM
Imagine visiting the doctor’s office from the comfort of your home. Tapestry is one of the few senior living communities to offer residents the remote health monitoring system. This visual interaction provides a face-to-face real-time link between the resident and physician, facilitating better communication and improved healthcare outcomes.